SALAD WITH MANGO, CHICKEN LIVER AND HONEY SAUCE
We offer you a recipe of making a warm salad with chicken liver in combination with PERONI honey-soufflé sauce. A delicious, appetizing-looking salad which belongs to Indian cuisine.
- chicken liver, 300 g
- salad, 100 g (leaf)
- olive oil, 100 ml
- mustard, 30 g (Dijon)
- honey-soufflé “Milk flower”, 30 g
- mango, 1 pc.
- Rinse and cut the mango to the bone in 1cm wide longitudinal strips, separate from the bone, then peel and cut into cubes.
- Shake up mustard with olive oil with a fork until smooth, add honey soufflé and mix thoroughly.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan, fry the prepared liver (washed, cut into separate small pieces) until cooked for about 20 minutes, stir it and add pepper and salt.
- Put the washed salad mix in a salad bowl (you can take any kind of salad), on it – mango and cooled liver.
- Pour over the prepared salad by olive-mustard flavoring. Serve the table.
Enjoy your meal!